Tuesday 25 September 2007

2007 Portfolio - Mar Hall and Guthrie Castle

This has been yet another busy season and I realise that I should have been posting more regularly. So, to show you that, yes, I have been working hard over the last few months, I've put together a wee compilation of the best of this summer's weddings. It has been an amazing year with some fantastic couples, brilliant venues and some great parties - and I've even found time to be a guest at two weddings of both myself and Gail's best friends. However, the weddings don't stop there so I'll have more to update over the coming weeks. Check our website for more pictures & watch this space...


Renfrewshire Wedding
























Wedding Photographer Scotland























Wedding Photography Scotland


Scotland Wedding Photography

No comments: