Thursday 11 June 2009

Carol and Chris, Saturday 16th May, Cameron House

I had a great time today working with Carol and Chris and everything their wedding went like a dream. Their ceremony took place at Kilmaranock Church, which is a hidden gem in the countryside to the East of Loch Lomond.

Every wedding and every couple are so completely different and that has to be what keeps the job so interesting.

So, even when revisiting a location, a different couple can bring a completely fresh perspective and take things in totally different direction. After capturing the day's events in a reportage style and taking the formals, I spent time around the grounds of Cameron House shooting some more stylised and fun portarits with Carol and Chris.

My day ended after the couple's first dance and I left them as the party got underway. The couple and their families made me feel so welcome and it was a real pleasure to be there.

Gail particularly like the 'aisle' shots as Carol and Chris are bursting with happiness, but I've added a few of my personal favourite below.


loch lomond wedding
cameron house wedding
scottish wedding photographer
wedding scotland
glasgow wedding photographer

No comments: