Tuesday 10 June 2008

Gold Award - SWPP Monthly Competition

Wedding Photographer Scotland


If you've been following the blog recently you may know that I've already picked up an award this year at the MPA Scotland's (Master Photographer's Association)annual awards. I'm also a licentiate with the SWPP (Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers) and, last month, I decided it was about time to start submitting some of my best work to their own monthly and annual competitions. I've only entered once before in the past - so you can imagine my surprise when, this time 'round, a certificate came through the door announcing that I'd won May's Gold Award in the Contemporary Wedding category.

I've already posted a couple of images from Karen and Chris's wedding back in early May and this was just another one of many fantastic shots that I captured. The setting is Greenbank Gardens in Clarkston and it's quite a dreamy, romantic shot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Sweden!
Congratulations to another award, what a wonderful photo.

Maria and Daniel